United Way of Northern Ozaukee is proud to support 12 Ozaukee County partner agencies that provide critical programming in our three impact areas: Health, Education and Financial Stability.
Health: Cultivating Healthy Lifestyles
Our Goal: Give Ozaukee County residents the opportunity to achieve optimal health by improving access to affordable and quality care.
- Advocates of Ozaukee's Children’s Program: Helping children recover and heal from witnessing or experiencing domestic violence.
- Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County Senior Transportation & Support Services.
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center: Forensic interview for children of Ozaukee County.
- NAMI Ozaukee: Monthly socialization events for individuals living with mental illness.
- Sirona Recovery: The COPE Line offering emotional support and crisis intervention 24/7.
Education: Power to Change A Life
Our Goal: Provide educational opportunities to help people thrive at every stage of their life.
- Adult Literacy Program: Individualized adult literacy education.
- Balance Inc.: Adult family home activity programming for people with developmental disabilities.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee County: Mentoring program.
- Ozaukee County Jail Literacy Program: Educational opportunities for incarcerated adults.
- Ozaukee Family Services: Parent education and support, including Parents as Teachers Program.
Our Goal: Move people from poverty to possibilities.
- Advocates of Ozaukee: Homeless Prevention Program.
- Family Sharing: Food Distribution Program.
- Portal: Community connection and employment skills.