We were joined in our efforts this past year by many small business leaders and individual donors. We'd like to give a big shout out to a few new donors that stepped up to help us meet our goal:
- Allen Edmonds employees
- Dean’s Interior Renovations
- Homestead Auto
- Jimmy B’s Auto Repair, LLC
- Meadowlark Storage
- Omega Industrial Products
- Suburban Motors
Among our returning workplace supporters, three companies stood out:
- Thanks to their corporate match program, D.D. Williamson continues to be in the top ten workplace campaigns
- Employees of Ozaukee County for the second consecutive year increased their giving by double-digit numbers.
- Charter Steel increased their giving by 27% and became recognized as our Number 1 Workplace Campaign.
Finally, we want to especially recognize Port Washington State Bank. Their role in supporting our community through the United Way and its predecessors goes back generations. They were, in fact, one of the founders of the Community Chest, which became the United Way of Northern Ozaukee. They continue to be in the top two workplace campaigns year after year. Beyond the dollars, United Way of Northern Ozaukee benefits from the leadership and support of numerous PWSB associates in multiple campaign events and in the overall operation of our organization.
We raised a total of $376,366 in this year’s campaign, the most successful in UWNO's history. Click here to see the leadership donors who helped us accomplish this milestone.